|a brief synopsis of my year(s) in bullet points:
||[Jan. 5th, 2011|04:55 pm]
Better late than never, these things take a few days to ferment.|
What I did in 2010:
- Moved house; more than once.
- Endured a brief career as a Beehive speechwriter.
- Crocheted two blankets.
- Went away on holiday by myself.
- Had a transcendental moment with Olafur Eliasson's art.
- Went to Tokyo.
- Grossly expanded my print collection.
- Dealt with a flood and a small ceiling collapse.
- Flew on a Hercules.
- Made many metres of mini-bunting.
What I want to do in 2011:
- Purchase an ice cream machine and master pumpkin ice cream.
- Read more books; not just the MacDonald Hall series over and over.
- Finish my granny square blanket.
- Find a decent pair of flat black non-painful non-slip non-fugly shoes for work.
- Have Melbourne times.
- Track down the Ken Taylor print I let get away.
- Eat better; less processed stodge.
- Take pottery classes.
- Move into a different section at work.
- Save money.